Grow Your Own Groceries Sale Special - FINAL NOTICE

jerry diamond

Dec 5, 2014, 2:04:17 AM12/5/14
to sustainable CEDAR, sw mocr, htgb, midwest-...@yahoogroups.com, YLDS, YPNA, PBNA PBNA, YPCU, hc, Discover Well Fed Neighbor, preparedsurvi...@yahoogroups.com, sherry shriner, hcp, City-of-Refu...@yahoogroups.com, FoodWate...@yahoogroups.com

Friends,

I do not take (or have time) to forward nearly as much information as I have in the past.
Real life is intruding more and more -meeting with people and leaders, building stoves, getting ready for winter,
fixing cars, or....today I backed up to look at something and ended up off the road.
The car is not totaled, and i am not dead, so as pilots say -"any landing you can walk away from is a good one."
BTW...If anyone reads this and knows of a vehicle we could possibly afford...lease let me know.

Anyway, Marjory has done so much for so many people.

This DVD set she produced I would say is perhaps the most well-produced, information packed,
priceless wealth of information of any mass of information I have ever seen produced and offered.

Yes, it is most valuable because it teaches us how to grow food -and food is life -especially food that is not GMO poisoned.
It is very true what Marjory says -"Growing your own groceries is like having a printing press in your basement."

Add to that however, the growing GMO poisoning of our food supply...
---If you are not aware of the ghastly and horrific manipulations "scientists" are making to our food supply
-then watch some videos and read some books.

Now back to the statement; "Growing your own groceries is like having a printing press in your basement."
I want to add another similar statement -kind of like a Corollary;
"Growing your own groceries is like having a Healing Center in your Home."
Eating non-GMO foods, eating local foods, eating foods that are fermented,
will prove to be one of the major defenses to keep you alive if / when a major pandemic strikes this nation.

Okay, that is about it. So, not only is this a most valuable work because it relates to food
-from a monetary aspect, as well as also a health maintenance aspect...
-but it is just flat out one of the most awesomely well done and jam packed presentations I have ever seen.
I know there are a lot of "deals" out there on growing food.
Few, if any of them are from a Full Spectrum, Broad Based, High Speed Low Drag,
Top Efficiency Well Thought Out approach as what Marjory has put together here.
In other words, this is not a single line approach, one way of doing food production.
It covers a vast number of critical aspects. In addition...most important...
--it is information and video presented by someone who LIVES what she teaches.
approach is encyclopedic -and as such, she reminds me of Carla Emery, author of Encyclopedia of Country Living.

Anyway, if the offer was 30 bucks or more, I might not have taken the time to send this...
-but for $18.50 for what I consider to be way over 100 dollars worth of life-saving and really, Priceless material...
-I thought I would go ahead and send this out to whoever can take advantage of this great offer.

I am not making a penny here. Marjory did not even ask me to do this. I just highly respect her work.
I also happen to highly respect her. She is one of the few minds in this entire country who understands to some degree our plight.
I did not have to tell her, cajole her, etc, to want to move to the OzArk Plateau.
She already knew from her extensive travels that this region is unlike any other part of this nation.

It is a Bio-region. It is a different world from the the rest of the CONUS.
It is a REFUGIUM -"an area where special environmental circumstances have enabled a species
-or a community of species to survive after extinction in surrounding areas."

The OzArk Plateau has a cohesive population base which has a breadth and depth of preparation
-for what we are going to be faced with as a nation unlike anything she has seen anywhere else.
She spent a huge amount of time and money to make that trip to Cuba.
She did not do that for fun. She did not do it to make money. She did it because she has vision.
She did it because she cares about helping people think correctly and surviving the Juggernaut that is headed at us.
As I have pointed out several times and places...
We may soon see how America faces the same test across the country,
and if we manage to do a quarter as well as Cuba did, we will be doing well.
However...it gave me pause to look up a few facts about Cuba;
It is almost exactly the same size as the Ozark Plateau,
and same ability to grow lots of food, and perhaps it could be said it has a similar high concentration of
-if not mono-cultural as much as the Ozarks, perhaps homogenous
-in the sense of similar culture -giving them the ability to work together well.
Those factors will be key survival aspects of any "survival community"
-whether a few families, a town, a county, or a Bio-Region such as the Ozarks.

Miseris Succorrere Disco -I have Learned How To Succor The Miserable
was written into my ancient family Motto many centuries ago.

MacMillan_crest_transparent

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  A good
.  .  .  .  .  . man draws a circle around
.  .  .  .  himself and cares for those within
.  .  .  .his. woman, his. children. Other. men
.  .  . draw. a. larger. circle. and. bring. within
.  .  .their. brothers. and sisters. But some men
.  .  have. a. greater. destiny...They .must .draw
.  .  .around. themselves. a. circle. that includes
.  .  .  many, many more. Your father was
one
.  .  .  . of  those  men.  You  must  decide
.  .  .  .  .
for yourself whether you are as
. . . . . . . . .well.-Tic Tic
to D'Leh in .  .  .  .  .  .  .
. . . . . . . . . . . . 10,000 B.C.

Washington's Vision said "...The Inhabitants Were Well Nigh Overcome & Were Driven Inland Into A Wedge Shaped Pattern..."
The OzARK Plateau Is A Gargantuan, Almost Perfect DIAMOND -From N.S.E or W. It could be described as a wedge.

It is Surrounded by An Almost Perfect Circle of Four Rivers Which Run Out of It
In A Primitive / Medieval Setting, These Would Serve as Natural Defenses & Borders -ie Moats

I had this circle -The OzArk Plateau drawn on a Rand McNally Road Atlas of the US -made by drawing a circle around the dots of where I heard friends had moved to from the Colorado Front Range -years before I ever heard of The OzArk Plateau..

Corrie Ten Boom saw a vision of a circular area -mostly in Missouri -"inside Good. Outside Bad." -as Pastor Joe Fox summed it up.

A Circle is Presented in the Missouri / Miseri  Great State Seal
It Is Almost Surrounded By Two Bears -Russian Bear on Nearly All  Fronts?
Almost Surrounded = Almost Overcome = "WELL NIGH OVERCOME"
George Washington's Vision: "The Inhabitants of the Land Were Driven Inland," and
"Were Well Nigh Overcome...."

Henry Gruver, Prophet, was stunned when he saw Missouri State seal.
Henry stated: "It is my visions in symbolic form set in a Great Seal."
He saw A Circular area almost surrounded and under siege by Russia -The bear represents Russia.

File:Seal of Missouri.svg