Civil War Two by Tom Chittum

jerry diamond

Feb 10, 2018, 6:08:21 PM2/10/18
to YPNA, YPCU, midwest....@gmail.com, Htgb, Sustainable CEDAR, Sw Mocr, jerry diamond, jerry diamond, jerry diamond

This book is still right at the top of my recommended reading list since I first raff it in 2002. It was digitally updated in 2007. See if you can find that version amd read it.
Tough times are ahead and this who ignore thary fact will suffer.
Please do not be under the Tower Of Siloam when it falls.

Read this book.  Read Lights Out by David Crawford,.

JD

THOMAS CHITTUM
Author Profile
and Articles Archive

"America was born in blood. America suckled on blood. America gorged on blood and grew into a giant, and America will drown in blood.

This is the spectre that is haunting America, the spectre of Civil War II, a second civil war that will shatter America into several new ethnically-based nations."

-opening passage of Civil War Two: The Coming Breakup of America

Civil War II: The Coming Breakup of America - Metapedia

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Civil_War_II:_The_Coming_Breakup_of_America

Read This Page!!!

Civil War II and the Coming Breakup of America

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/02/04/civil-war-ii-coming-breakup-america/

"America was born in blood. America suckled on blood. America gorged on blood and grew into a giant, and America will drown in blood. This is the spectre that is haunting America, the spectre of Civil War II, a second civil war that will shatter America into several new ethnically-based nations." - opening passage of Civil War Two: The Coming Breakup of America

ABANDON HOPE

https://abandonhope.weebly.com