Sooooo..... If all you are capable of doing is "LMAO" then, please, by all means, STAY WHERE YOU ARE

jerry diamond

Apr 5, 2018, 3:02:09 PM4/5/18
to YPNA, YPCU, Sustainable CEDAR, Htgb, Yahoogroups, Sw Mocr, jerry diamond, jerry diamond

This video is just am example of the pitiful thinking out there in the Prepping World.
I thought I would send this out to elucidate some thinking on the subject:

Shopping For SHTF Food
https://youtu.be/pQYeLf6GaMw

thomas abel

Laugh Your Ass Off all you want.
Bosnia,  Argentina, are exactly what I am presenting a way of avoiding; for some people. I have read,  lived, and breathed those times 24/7 for 38 years now,  and have worked to prevent those scenarios for whoever will listen to me.  If you don't wish to listen,  that is your choice and you will live or,  more likely,  die, based upon your choice.

What those places and times presented to us,  are,  you are partially correct. PARTIALLY. As in,  those scenarios are prophetic, learning times, ie, history that we can learn from.
HOWEVER...The only thing that we learn from history is that we learn nothing from history. You seem intent on personally fulfilling that saying.
I refer to those times and places repeatedly.
I advise people to read Civil War Two,  by Tom Chittum.
Have you read that? If not,  download it free and read it today.
However...
WHERE YOU ARE BASICALLY COMPLETELY WRONG...
Is ASSuming that in preparing for a similar scenario to Bosnia & Argentina,  here in this country,  you are actually preparing at all.
THAT WILL BE A FATAL MISTAKE FOR MILLIONS.
What we are going to be facing will make Bosnia, Argentina,  amd South Africa  look like Pee Wee football in comparison with the NFL Super Bowl.  I would be tempted yo stoop so low and gross as to say I am
FROTFFLMFAO. Rather,  I won't be laughing at you,  but I will be Crying because of the useless,  unnecessary deaths, Crying My Heart Out,  CMHO...maybe. Truth be told,  I have done what I can for so long to prevent the death of people like you,  I have been getting to the point of just shrugging.  Stupid Kills. Ignorance Kills.
Foolish Kills.
"The Tower of Siloam fell on the Just and the Unjust."

I made the statement many years ago,  and have been insulted countless times by those who take things out of context and lie to attack me,  that,

"Many people are going to die because they thought they were smart enough to think for themselves. Often, we need to subject our intellect to that of another greater, or more informed mind. I deliberately did that, listening to wiser people with more real life experiences, and ended up where I am now..."

"ONE DAY I WAS GROUSING ABOUT HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE NEEDLESSLY.
MY GRANDDAUGHTER, 13, SAID TO ME;
"GRANDPA, DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP SO BAD.
WHEN JUDGMENT FALLS, PEOPLE DIE -THE GOOD AND THE BAD.
SCRIPTURES SAY THAT THE TOWER OF SILOAM
FELL ON THE JUST AND THE UNJUST.
THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN;
A LOT OF UNJUST PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE,
BUT A LOT OF JUST PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE ALSO.
THEY WILL BE GOOD PEOPLE, GRANDPA, THEY WERE JUST DUMB PEOPLE."
Again, Younger children are often so much wiser than older ones...
and have more intelligent grasp on reality than many adult "survivalists and preppers...(like you, thomas abel)
Now, that incident happened seven years ago,  and my granddaughter knew me well enough that she KNEW that I had grieved over millions of people needlessly dying FOR MANY YEARS, which is what promptef her to say that.
Sooooo.....
If all you are capable of doing is "LMAO" then,  please,  by all means,  STAY WHERE YOU ARE.
We do not need your kind here. We need people who care for others and are ready,  willing and able to WORK to help shelter, feed, heal and clothe their neighbors.
Let me make this extremely clear for anyone and everyone reading these words...
Our motto here in The OzArk Plateau Refugium  is not going to be;
"Shoot First And Ask Questions Later, "
"Us Four And No More,"  or...
"Should I Feed 'Em Or Eat 'Em?"

RATHER, our motto is and will be:

"The Best Defense In Hard Times Is A Well Fed Neighbor."
So,  if you are incapable of comprehending what I am proposing
and just want to laugh at what I propose, please,
by all means,  STAY WHERE YOU ARE.

If, on the other hand,  you are capable of performing that most delicate but needed,  and life- changing operation; an Auto Rectal Cranial Extraction; and realize that unless a large enough group of like minded people gather together in one region capable of supporting them,  AND WORK TOGETHER TO PROTECT,  SHELTER,  HEAL, AND FEED THEIR FAMILIES,  then there is no hope for anyone.