help make hubs happen

Mike Paisley

Jun 2, 2015, 10:40:51 AM6/2/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, apologies for diving straight in with a call for help.

A friend (Chris) and I were at the Mini Maker Faire at Elephant and Castle last November with a project called hubs (helping people make geodesic domes simply). We really enjoyed it and it was great to get such a positive response for what was pretty much the first outing for the project.

Since then we've been beavering away putting together a Kickstarter campaign which has now been approved, excitingly, and we're aiming to launch on Tues June 23rd. We'd love to try and activate the Maker community to help support the campaign before we launch. Any advice/sharing/support would be much appreciated and fingers-crossed the last 3 years will have been worth it!

I have mailed Marc separately as we were in touch before the Maker Faire, just realised that I think he is part of this group. I hope there is some progress on the organisation of the MFEC this year, if I had more time I'd offer to help.

Thanks for your time and here are a few links to the project to find out more:

Thanks,

Chris and Mike.

Tom Lynch

Jun 5, 2015, 8:30:24 AM6/5/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Might be better using our discussion forum we’re moving over to:

p.s. Marc is from London Hackspace.

Kind Regards

Tom Lynch