Sat 14th & Sun 15th May - Paint the Floor!

Tom Newsom

May 14, 2015, 4:49:14 AM5/14/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
On Saturday morning, the floor paint will be delivered to the space. This needs to be got down ASAP, because it has a 7 day hardening period. There are two colours - red for the "notional corridor" from the front door and grey for the areas either side. The red stripe needs a basecoat first. We won't be painting the toilet floor, because that will be done in vinyl. Like this:

All help very welcome, especially on Saturday as we appear to have no volunteers yet...