Hello

Hanno Halonen

May 28, 2015, 5:00:42 AM5/28/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Wow! A super Maker Space less than a mile from me. I was living in Walthamstow until couple of months ago and was so sad to lose the Blackhorse Rd Studios, but hey!

I have been a DT teacher for 8 years but had to stop as the teacher anxiety was getting to me. So as a way of recovery I have immersed myself in a Raspberry Pi camera project.

I also have a sculpture background and the workflow of:

 handmade object > 3d scanning > digital manipulation > 123d Make process > cnc fabrication > building > exploring different surface textures i.e. 4 way stretch vinyl/ chrome spray etc > Exhibiting.

really interests me.

Oh, and im currently converting a Ford Transit Connect into a mini camper van.

Hanno

Tom Newsom

May 28, 2015, 5:46:44 AM5/28/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hanno, it was nice to meet you last night. Sounds like you have a lot of really interesting projects :) Can't wait to see some!