Weds 29th April finish that space day

Dermot Jones

Apr 29, 2015, 11:02:19 AM4/29/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Right.... We've got a good crowd turning up tonight....

But, is there anything left to do....

The odd job:

Toilet door cut square. Hinges removed and refitted. Door hung.

Some more filling round windows needed. But I think filler has run out...

Mastic for windows. If dry. Use clear silicone.

I say we fit rest of ceiling lining....and solve PVC angle problem later. Will new tower set up?

Means we can finish toilet ceiling.

Decide if any more power needed in toilet, for light over mirror perhaps? Fit cables as appropriate. I

Let's get network and power cables pulled through. Maybe fit sockets in hatches?

Sort out access above toilet (ply is already slightly damaged! So some unobtrusive protection solution needed).

Lift toilet floor enough for waste and supply pipework. Probably can't do waste till Saturday as requires running back and forth to plumbing shop, most likely! Think about where hot water heater will live. Somewhere in kitchen obvs...

Look at dust sealing tarp and how we leave entrance to phase 2. Butchers curtains?

Look at side wall panels...an elegant and study solution needed.

Get shelving installed in snug. Will probably involve cutting it shorter.

Tea break.

From 7

Dermot