Make the Space Sunday

Dermot Jones

Jun 5, 2015, 10:06:30 AM6/5/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Well....we're open!

But there's more to do.

Questions arise: "where's the kitchen?"

"Where are the electric sockets?"

Well...the 'kitchen' is mostly in a supermarket trolley, and the sockets are in a cardboard box....

"Do we have hot water?" "Can I use the power tools?"

Yes....well almost: we need to complete risk assessments for the tools and connect our hot water heater.

If you have previous experience with any of the above, then great!

If not....then come and get some.

So...a day of filling, some extreme plumbing, woodwork, planning...

From 11....BBQ subject to availability.

Dermot

P.s. let us know if you're coming!

stefano romano

Jun 5, 2015, 11:34:51 AM6/5/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

I have I little experience as electrician, if there is someone to work with, I could look after the sockets (I never worked in this field here in uk so I don't know if there are some different safe requirements, for this I would prefer to work whit someone! )

stefano romano

Jun 6, 2015, 2:08:50 PM6/6/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
It is confirmed about tomorrow, isn't it?

Dermot Jones

Jun 6, 2015, 2:15:57 PM6/6/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

Yes. It's a Make the Space day.

We may not get as far as electrics, but there's plenty to do.

Members can also work on projects, but need to be aware that construction work is taking place.

Dermot

On 6 Jun 2015 19:08, "stefano romano" <stefano...@gmail.com> wrote:
It is confirmed about tomorrow, isn't it?

Dermot Jones

Jun 6, 2015, 2:16:40 PM6/6/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

Also: work continuing on the RFID entry system.