Just found your space!

John westwood-Hill

Jun 10, 2015, 7:19:58 AM6/10/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Afternoon all

Just come across your space and it looks awesome. I live in Herne Hill so don't understand why I've never seen or heard about it!

I'm a milliner and the type of stuff I like to make is the more avant garde styles. Perspex, leds, wearable tech.

As soon as I get a Wednesday evening free, I'll be dropping down to see the space!

Tom Newsom

Jun 10, 2015, 7:47:54 AM6/10/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Sounds interesting!

If you introduce yourself there, you'll probably get a better response :)