Grand Opening Tonight...last minute preparation

Dermot Jones

May 27, 2015, 11:33:04 AM5/27/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Looks like a good turnout tonight.

Canopy brewery are opening specially for us, and there'll be BBQ too.

We need a good few pairs of hands for the last bit of organising: setting up lights, gazebo etc.

Should be members on site from 6, and definitely by 6.30.

See you then.

Should be a great night.

Dermot

And, if you've got something to show&tell™ bring it!

toby @ tobyz

May 27, 2015, 11:38:32 AM5/27/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
There’ll be people here from earlier than that, so come... the earlier the better!

Eugene Nadyrshin

May 27, 2015, 6:22:23 PM5/27/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Was great see your space today guys, really awesome to see more hack/makespaces in London!
Good luck with the rest of the build!

Do you guys have a list of equipment you need? I did a search on the wiki but couldn't find anything relevant. E.g. someone just offered a vinyl cutter on the LHS ml but we've already got 2. I'm guessing given the lack of space you have to be quite selective what you bring in...

Cheers
Eugene/Mentar

Mike Jones

May 28, 2015, 4:55:32 AM5/28/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations on the opening last night!  Was good to meet you all, hopefully see you around again soon.

Tom Lynch

May 28, 2015, 11:18:07 AM5/28/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
We don’t have a specific list although a short lockable network rack would be good, patch panels, short patch cables. Cat5 cable?