TRADE: Kroger coupons, Align and Crest 3D, and various others

Angelas001

Mar 26, 2011, 11:05:00 PM3/26/11
to Southern Savers Traders
This is my first attempt at this, so...

Honestly it's too many too list in detail, I'd be happy to trade for
just a few of the ones I'm looking for (see bottom). Ask if you want
more specifics.

Group #1- at least of half of the coupons from the Kroger booklet I
got in the mail yesterday (party platter, ham, lamb, Marzetti salad
dressing, Bob Evan's side dishes and sausage, Fiesta Sides, Crisco,
New York croutons, Fruitables, Cooking creme, PS icecream, Reeses or
Heath baking chips, Seattles Best and Solo cups)

Group #2- Two high value coupons good to 12/31, $5/1 Align product and
$7/1 Crest 3D whitestrips

Group #3- Various, want to get rid of them in one bunch, 1 unless says
otherwise, good until 4/15 or later: (3) Suave Professionals, Viva,
Hormel pepp stix, Duncan Hines, (2 internet) Frosted flakes,
(internet) Newman's Own licorice, (internet) Newman's Own canned dog
food. And Kroger-specific coupons for Archway cookies or Pampers (can
anyone use them, or are they specific to my card? They're the red
printed ones mailed to me).

LOOKING FOR:
(lots of) McCormick $1/1 any spice, herb, extract
Newman's Own $.50/1 any product OR any organic product (internet)
Coke- anything off case of regular size cans of reg coke
(lots of) Land of Lakes butter (regular)- if such a thing exists
Terra chips $1/1 (internet)
Huggies flushable wipes $1/1 (internet)