Introduction: Josh Sullivan

Josh Sullivan

Jun 5, 2013, 1:57:38 PM6/5/13
to southern-illi...@googlegroups.com
Hey Bros. My name is Josh Sullivan. I grew up in Southern Illinois and after 7 years in Nashville, TN I moved back with my family.

I work full time remote as the Art Director for Centresource, a Nashville based interactive agency. I am the lead designer and I am in charge of the quality of design for the company. I work with a small team of designers and a large Rails development team.

Over the last 8-9 years I have worked for a few other agency as well as freelance and contract jobs with Facebook, Ebay, BMI, and many lesser know brands.

I started and just recently left a music and inspiration based startup call Designers.MX. I helped build the product from the ground up. Over the course of a few years we had huge success in all areas except landing on a steady profit model. We were invited to New York to meet with Spotify, medianet, and Grooveshark. Later making partnerships with Spotify and Rdio and had continuing conversations with Dribbble and Behance on integration opportunities.

Over the years I have developed many skills needed to produce products for the web from start to finish. My primary focus is UX/UI but can break down designs and develop on top of Expressionengine.

I have a passion for creating things I want to use. And have started more personal side projects than I can count.

I'm always working and test new ideas.

You can find me here: