Introduction: Skyler Taylor

Skyler Taylor

May 24, 2013, 6:40:18 PM5/24/13
to southern-illi...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I'm Skyler Taylor, an illustrator/graphic designer/front end developer in Carterville.

I'm originally from a tiny town in Southern Illinois. I majored in visual communication at SIU with an emphasis on illustration. After a short stint at a screen printing shop, I was brought on to Arthur Agency for logo/branding work, illustration, and print design. The most notable project I did while there were the logos, mascots, and other initial branding/marketing efforts for the Southern Illinois Miners minor league team.

In '07 my wife & I chose to stay in Southern Illinois and start a family, and I began a design/marketing position full time for Vine Church (vinechurch.net).

My desire is to push myself further every year in my craft. Most recently I began learning front end development in this pursuit, and Eyrie Studios (a partnership with Dan Reedy) is the result.

I regularly post work to:
and on twitter @SkylerRayTaylor

Skyler Taylor