Bowing Out

Daniel Reedy

Sep 30, 2013, 9:25:06 AM9/30/13
to southern-illi...@googlegroups.com
Gentleman,

I am not happy to have to write this, but as many of you know I have accepted a new job that will relocate me and my family overseas. I am rapidly being overwhelmed by the amount of work required to prepare visas, prepare our house for sale, and manage all of our items. For that reason I will have to bow out of the planning of and any role during Hack SI. I am still hopeful I can attend, but the truth is there are only a few weekends between now and when we close on our house and there is much to do.

I have a nearly finished press release that I've been working on when I have a spare minute or two that I'll post to Trello and I should still be able to get ahold of power cords and power strips for the event (if necessary).

- Dan

Dav Glass

Sep 30, 2013, 4:01:37 PM9/30/13
to Daniel Reedy, southern-illi...@googlegroups.com
This is very sad news, but I understand completely & wish you all luck!

If you want, please forward me the press release & I'll handle it from there.

I just got back from a huge Yahoo Open Hack & am very excited to start promoting this event.

Thanks for everything & please be sure to stop in even for a few minutes.

Dav

Sent from my iPhone 5