Event updates

1 view

Dav Glass

Sep 5, 2013, 8:37:34 PM9/5/13
to southern-illi...@googlegroups.com
Hey all --

Tomorrow Dan & I will likely be settling on a venue & a date. We are
leaning toward Saturday Nov 2nd at the Dunn-Richmond Development
Center in Carbondale.

SIU has gladly donated the space to us for free use & are offering to
help promote the event through their internal channels &
organizations. It's a little hard to pass up that kind of an offer :)

On a side note, I'll be in Ireland Sat - Thur of next week. I'll have
net access but I'll be off by +6 hours so my responses might be
delayed. Please contact Dan if you need anything related to the event
he'll have my direct contact info if needed.

Cheers & let's get this thing rolling!

Dav

Sent from my iPhone 5