Introduction: Dav Glass

Dav Glass

May 23, 2013, 9:13:30 PM5/23/13
to southern-illi...@googlegroups.com
Hey all --

I'm Dav Glass (pronounced Dave). I'm originally from West Frankfort
but now spend my time in Marion.

Currently I'm a NodeJS architect at Yahoo! before that I spent 6 years
at Yahoo working on the Open Source JS library YUI as one of its
architects (http://yuilibrary.com).

Before joining Yahoo in 2006, I worked (designed their main system) at
SchoolCenter (now Blackboard) in Carbondale. I also helped setup &
maintain the system at NeonDSL. Before that I worked on the web design
team at Midwest Internet. I was also an original member of SILUG (SI
Linux Users Group) back in the day.

I'm fluent in more languages than I care to list here, but JS is by
far my favorite. I'm a huge Mac geek as well as an Ubuntu fan. Not so
much a fan of M$ products tho ;)

I'm a strong believer in mobile first, responsive design & progressive
enhancement on small & large scales.

You can find me on most sites under @davglass (Twitter, Facebook,
GMail & Github).

Sent from my iPhone 5