Sat. + Sun. Ultimate Frisbee game Headcount(s)

1 view

SouthernMaryland Ultimate

Jun 18, 2021, 7:13:19 PM6/18/21
to Southern Calvert Ultimate
     NOTE:  The official Headcount is taken early in the morning so people who sign-up can know early in their day whether a game is Cancelled or "On" (and can plan their day accordingly).
     The game will be cancelled UNLESS 8 people (or more) have signed-up on the Headcount at the 9am Headcount deadline. So, sign-up before 9AM (if you can, sign-up on Friday night please).
     For the June 19, SATurday morning game: Headcount is taken Saturday at 9AM for the 10:10AM Frisbee game (and on Sunday morning for the SUNday 7PM game held on June 20).
      If you change your mind about coming, you can delete your name off the list before the 9am headcount deadline, OR you can post (a.s.a.p.) a Comment on that Doodle Headcount webpage stating that you can't make it, so that people know not to waste their time driving to the field location if we no longer have 8 people.

     NOTE: You do NOT need to create a Doodle account to sign-up on the headcount poll. Just enter your FIRST name +LAST name's initial (or full last name) & then click ALL timeslots that you'd come play IF we get 8 or more people who commit to play at that timeslot. To increase our chances of having 8 people, when you sign-up on the headcount, please click on *ALL* field locations that you can attend. The game time + field location chosen will be when largest number of people can attend.

    NOTE: Although you don't NEED a Doodle acct, having a Doodle acct DOES let you "Subscribe to Updates" so you get emailed if a new "Comment" gets posted. Otherwise, you'll have to manually check for NEW Comments every so often at the doodle sign-up webpage (e.g. Someone posting they can't make it now, etc.)

     If we do get 8 people (or more) who signed-up before the poll deadline, then a "GAME ON!" message will be posted here under this Doodle webpage's "Comments" area + also an Email/TXT alert will be sent to those who asked to join the distro lists. BUT if we get 10+ people signed-up, then "Game On" will be announced **immediately** (instead of waiting until the 9am Headcount deadline).

     For COMPUTER browsers: To edit your earlier sign-up choices (or to delete your name off the headcount), hover your mouse pointer over your name and look for a Trash Can or pencil symbol to click. If the webpage looks funny, refresh/reload the webpage. Also with certain browsers, when signing up you may need to click on the "+" at the top of the participant list, and after clicking on the "+" you should be able to add your name(s) to the list.

     For SMARTPHONE browsers: To edit your earlier sign-up choices (or to delete your name off the headcount), choose to view the "Desktop" website on your mobile web browser, and follow the directions above for COMPUTER browsers.