sign up

Luc Bouchard

Jun 22, 2021, 2:48:19 PM6/22/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, June 23rd at Cove Point Park.

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Luc Bouchard

Jun 28, 2021, 9:39:25 PM6/28/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 30th at Cove Point Park, 7pm

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Luc Bouchard

Jul 6, 2021, 5:08:02 PM7/6/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 7th at Cove Point Park. 7pm!

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Luc Bouchard

Jul 12, 2021, 5:42:26 PM7/12/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 14th at Cove Point Park! 7pm

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Terry Pennington

Jul 14, 2021, 5:45:16 PM7/14/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Do we have a game tonight?

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A10e, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Luc Bouchard

Jul 19, 2021, 10:51:14 PM7/19/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 21st at Cove Point Park. 7pm!

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Luc Bouchard

Jul 26, 2021, 4:04:15 PM7/26/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 28th at Cove Point Park. 7pm

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Luc Bouchard

Aug 2, 2021, 9:29:00 PM8/2/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 4th at Cove Point Park, 7pm.

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Terry Pennington

Aug 4, 2021, 10:59:07 PM8/4/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com

Buy one get one for misprints and overruns til Sunday.  Works out to 5 dollars per disc. https://www.discstore.com/discraft-ultra-star-misprint-and-over-run

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A10e, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Aug 10, 2021, 3:43:33 PM8/10/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 11th at Cove Point Park. 7pm

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Terry Pennington

Aug 10, 2021, 5:38:10 PM8/10/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
I'll be away for the 3 weeks.  Our permit runs out at the end of August.  I'll try to work on that before I leave.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A10e, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Aug 16, 2021, 9:43:59 PM8/16/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday at Cove Point Park, 7pm!

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Luc Bouchard

Aug 24, 2021, 3:46:25 PM8/24/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 25th at Cove Point Park, 7pm!

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Luc Bouchard

Aug 30, 2021, 4:44:57 PM8/30/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 1st of September at Cove Point Park. 7pm.

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Terry Pennington

Sep 1, 2021, 5:12:14 PM9/1/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Game on???

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A10e, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Sep 6, 2021, 10:39:39 PM9/6/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 8th at Cove Pointt Park, 7pm

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Terry Pennington

Sep 7, 2021, 7:07:58 PM9/7/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
is there anyone else interested in playing wed pm?  Please?!

Sep 14, 2021, 2:29:54 PM9/14/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 15th at Cove Point Park, 7pm

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Luc Bouchard

Sep 20, 2021, 3:32:15 PM9/20/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 2nd at Cove Point Park - 7pm

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Luc Bouchard

Sep 27, 2021, 5:14:12 PM9/27/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 29th at Cove Point Park - 7pm

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Luc Bouchard

Oct 5, 2021, 2:43:23 PM10/5/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 6th at Cove Point Park, 7pm!

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Luc Bouchard

Oct 12, 2021, 4:52:38 PM10/12/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 13th at Cove Point Park, 7pm! I
believe the parks close earlier for Daylight Savings time starting in
November, so we only have a few weeks left to play.

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Luc Bouchard

Oct 18, 2021, 4:22:53 PM10/18/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 20th at Cove Point Park - 7pm!

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Luc Bouchard

Oct 26, 2021, 1:38:27 PM10/26/21
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 27th at Cove Point Park - 7pm.

https://doodle.com/poll/5biqmqynhxviq2da

Terry Pennington

May 5, 2022, 10:27:48 AM5/5/22
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
It's that time of the year for Wed pm ultimate to start!!!!

Our permit is for 8 but we have in the past started at 7 by playing alongside youth sports that are permitted and continuing til 9 pm.
Please sign up.

Doodle is the simplest way to schedule meetings with clients, colleagues, or friends. Find the best time for one-to-ones and team meetings with our user-friendly calendar tool. Get started today!

Terry Pennington

May 9, 2022, 12:15:51 PM5/9/22
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Reminder to sign up.  We have the permits.   Now we just need YOU to sign up.  Need 8.

Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2022 2:27 PM
To: southern-cal...@googlegroups.com <southern-cal...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: sign up Wed Cove Pt Park Wed pm Pickup Ultimate Frisbee

Terry Pennington

May 11, 2022, 3:16:37 PM5/11/22
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Game off.  No one was interested.  Should we keep trying or should I pull the permits?

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A10e, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

May 18, 2022, 1:58:08 PM5/18/22
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
NO game.  4 yes.  2 no.  Thank you to those who responded.
Jun 8, 2022, 8:45:02 AM6/8/22
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com

Sign up for pickup this Wednesday, the 8th at Cove Point Park - 7pm by replying to this email or by signing up for the event by clicking 'going' on FB.  Clicking 'interested' will not count.  We need 8.  Our permit runs out the last Wednesday of the month.  Lets get out there and play!
Weather a bit dicey looking but who knows so let's try.

Ultimate frisbee game. All are welcome.

Terry Pennington

Jun 9, 2022, 12:20:06 AM6/9/22
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Not quite enough for tonight.  Calling game off at 4 pm.
Drats.

Okay we have just a couple of weeks left with our permit.  Let's make it happen next week.
Feb 14, 2023, 8:44:23 PM2/14/23
to southern-cal...@googlegroups.com
Anyone interested in a George Washington game at Southern Middle School on Monday 2/20?
Gonna be 58.  Thinking 3 pm.

If you're interested, download the team reach (Free) app and enter code "Lusby"

SOMD ULTIMATE FRISBEE - Group Invite -- join the group, SOMD ULTIMATE FRISBEE in the TeamReach App.

Instructions:

Install TeamReach on iPhone (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/teamreach-team-management/id1101253705?mt=8

Install TeamReach on Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamreach.app

Enter code: Lusby