Who wants to play Ultimate Frisbee Sunday at 6:30pm?

1 view

SouthernMaryland Ultimate

Aug 21, 2021, 11:48:37 AM8/21/21
to Southern Calvert Ultimate
Depending on the Headcount results, the possible game fields are in Lexington Park, Wildewood, Hollywood, or Solomons..  So, sign-up by Sunday lunchtime for *all* field locations you'd agree to come to "on-time" if we get 8 people who also checkbox to play at that location.

Headcount is taken Sunday 1PM for the 6:30PM game -- I'll post a game cancelled message if we are forced to cancel due to rain.

NOTE: If on a smartphone, switch your browser to "Desktop site" to best view that Doodle webpage.

Ultimate!!