Ultimate Frisbee headcount(s) for this weekend

SouthernMaryland Ultimate

Jul 16, 2021, 1:38:57 AM7/16/21
to Southern Calvert Ultimate
Sign-up on Headcount(s) for this Saturday's 10AM game, and/or also this Sunday's possible 7pm game.

SATURDAY's sign-up (10am game). Saturday's Headcount is officially taken at 9am:
SUNDAY's sign-up (7pm game).  This Sunday's Headcount is officially taken at 12:30pm(NEW time this week):

     The game is cancelled UNLESS we have at least 8 people signed-up when the Headcount is officially taken at 9AM on Saturday or 12:30pm on Sunday = So if you do signup, you will KNOW early in your day whether the game is Cancelled or "ON", and can plan the rest of your day accordingly.
     But unless we get 8 people on a Headcount, then that game is cancelled when the Headcount is officially taken (which usually has been at 9AM lately).
     Based on the Headcount results, I'll post a "Game ON" or "Game OFF" message in Comments at the DOODLE Headcount webpage. (Each day has its own Doodle webpage URL, so you might want to bookmark each day's weblink).

Ultimate!!!
Han