Saturday 10am/10:30am and Sunday 5pm/5:30pm Ultimate Frisbee!

SouthernMaryland Ultimate

Sep 17, 2021, 4:06:01 AM9/17/21
to Southern Calvert Ultimate
Sign-up on the Headcount(s) for this Saturday's 10am/10:30am and Sunday 5pm/5:30pm Ultimate Frisbee games.

SATurday's headcount is at https://doodle.com/poll/qr7962n4my7wdsif
SUNDAY's headcount is at https://doodle.com/poll/be5td3gmmcty243n

     The game will be cancelled UNLESS we have at least 8 people signed-up when the Headcount is officially taken at 9AM on Sat. and Noon on Sun. = So if you do sign-up, you will KNOW early in your day whether the game is Cancelled or "Game ON", and can plan the rest of your day accordingly.
     But unless we get 8 people on a Headcount, then game is cancelled at the official Headcount taken time (which this weekend is 9AM Sat. and NOON Sun.).

     Based on the results, I'll also post a "Game ON" or "Game OFF" message in "Comments" at that DOODLE Headcount webpage. (Each day has its own Doodle webpage URL, so you might want to bookmark each day's website address).

Ultimate!!!
Han