special MONDAY 5:30pm or 7pm game?

SouthernMaryland Ultimate

Aug 1, 2021, 5:06:15 PM8/1/21
to Southern Calvert Ultimate
​     ​Due to temperature forecasts ​​about 10°F cooler than normal this week, I'm seeing if we have 8 people(or more) who want to play "after work" Ultimate Frisbee this Monday (Aug 2nd), at either ​​5pm or 7pm (depends on Headcount results).
​     Possible game fields are:  in Wildewood, or John Lancaster park, or Dorsey Memorial park =Sign-up for **all** field locations + time slots you'd agree to come to "on-time" if we get 8 people who sign-up for that field location+time slot. ​
Headcount signup is at https://doodle.com/poll/bzbpbddqr95mzpif​
     NOTE: If on a smartphone, switch your browser to "​​Desktop site" mode to best view the Doodle webpage.

SouthernMaryland Ultimate

Aug 2, 2021, 2:29:21 PM8/2/21
to Southern Calvert Ultimate
GAME is ON tonight(Aug 2) at John Lancaster park! If you can, please come 15min early at 6:45pm to warm-up throw, so we can begin earlier (because some folks need to leave early at 7:45pm).
We'll try to grab one of the three GRASS football fields, and we'll only use an "Astroturf" field if none of the GRASS FIELDS are available. (Check that Doodle Comments website for field location updates!)

Bring BOTH a white shirt + a colored shirt (so we can tell teams). Bring water!
Maybe bring sunscreen or bug repellant.

Invite some friends!