Sat. + Sun. game Headcount(s) for Ultimate Frisbee

SouthernMaryland Ultimate

Aug 13, 2021, 11:24:32 AM8/13/21
to Southern Calvert Ultimate
It might possibly rain on Sat. or Sun. But if you sign-up on the Headcount(s) for a 10AM Sat. game and/or a 6:45PM Sun. game, then we can just cancel that game if it looks like it'll rain during our game time. Depending on headcount results, possible game fields are in Lexington Park, Wildewood, Hollywood, or Solomons.

Headcount deadline for SATurday is 9AM for the 10AM game, at https://doodle.com/poll/qr7962n4my7wdsif
Headcount deadline for SUNDAY is 1PM for the 6:45PM game, at https://doodle.com/poll/be5td3gmmcty243n

Checkbox **all** field locations + game times you'd agree to come to "on-time" if we get 8 people who also check box that location+timeslot.

NOTE: If on a smartphone, switch your browser to "Desktop site" mode to best view the Doodle webpage.

Ultimate!!