Medway meetup - October 17th

Dan Powell

Sep 23, 2015, 12:47:57 PM9/23/15
to SouthEastEnglandCodeClub
Hi all,

We're organising a Code Club meetup in Medway on 14th October. It'll be at the Medway Campus of Canterbury Christ Church University, starting at 4.30 for a 5pm start, wrapping up at 7. If you're local come along and say hello :)

Here's the Eventbrite if you'd like to come along https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/code-club-medway-meet-up-tickets-18684665337

If you'd like to say a few words about Code Club, or anything else that's relevant let me know. If you can get the word out about it that would be great - feel free to tweet, post or forward the details on! I'd like to get people along who are interested in starting a club, as well as experienced Code Clubbers...

There will be a few words about CC from me, someone from a club talking about what they do, beer and cake.

Cheers

Dan