Morning All - New Code Club Volunteer in the Cosham/Waterlooville Area

Tim Pickering

Jul 17, 2015, 3:22:41 AM7/17/15
to southeasteng...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning All.

I've been meaning to provide something back to the community for a few years now, and finally have some time so have registered last week for CodeClub and Code Club Pro after getting my STEMNET ambassador pass, with the initial intention of joining an existing CodeClub in the area while I get my head around it all.

I've 11 years experience working in the aerospace/Avionics/IT arena, so well out of the way of Kids, but very hands on with computing.

Anyway - Hi, and hope to catch up with some of you at the next Code Pub event in the area!

Yours,
Tim

Dan Powell

Jul 17, 2015, 5:34:26 AM7/17/15
to southeasteng...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim,

Good to hear from you, welcome! We've been doing some work with Portsmouth City Council and are looking for people to help out at Code Clubs in libraries - what do you think?

Cheers

Dan