Making some changes to the Code Club Google groups

Sarah Sheerman-Chase

Jan 20, 2016, 11:22:06 AM1/20/16
to SouthEastEnglandCodeClub
Hi everyone,

It's the beginning of a new year so we're doing a bit of (digital) spring cleaning at Code Club. We've noticed that there are lots of similar conversations happening in different regional forums, which means that we are missing out on the opportunity to share ideas and thoughts about Code Club as a whole.

So, we are planning to make some changes to these groups. The separate regional groups will be deleted and replaced by one group for the whole UK so we can call chat together :) And don't worry, there will still be a thread for questions specific to your area so you can connect with other people running clubs locally.

We'll be making these changes in around 2 weeks time, so you have a chance to finish any ongoing conversations.

Any questions? You can drop us a line at he...@codeclub.org.uk anytime.

Sarah

Sarah Sheerman-Chase
Participation Manager, Code Club