Newsletter

Dan Powell

Jul 7, 2015, 8:48:27 AM7/7/15
to southeasteng...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm putting together an e-newsletter to go to everyone in the South East and am looking for content. If you've got anything you want to share drop me a line - a 50ish word summary and link to a blog/similar would be ideal, or send me some copy/photos.

If you've got ideas for what you'd like to see let me know and I'll try and pull something together. I've got a blank slate for this and I'd rather do a newsletter that people want to read so please do let me know what would be useful :)

Cheers

Dan

Dan Powell

Jul 7, 2015, 8:57:28 AM7/7/15
to southeasteng...@googlegroups.com
Looking to get this out at the end of July, so if you could send me any suggestions / articles by the 20th that would be great.

mans048

Jul 9, 2015, 6:46:30 AM7/9/15
to southeasteng...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan

Im having a NOA robot at codeclub today so I'll take a few photos and try and get one of my kids to write something about it. Also you could add the Microbit Launch!!

Steve

Dan Powell

Jul 9, 2015, 11:02:14 AM7/9/15
to southeasteng...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great Steve, would like to include that - I've dropped you a line about it :)

Dan