Portland Garden Collective

Tim

Sep 29, 2009, 8:30:06 PM9/29/09
to Southeast Sustainability Committee
I was asked to pass this along. Sounds like an interesting idea.

Tim

The Portland Garden Collective is having a organizational meeting, at
7pm on October 8th at 1208 SE 34th Ave, Portland, OR. This group is
committed to uniting local gardeners and providing access to local
farmers markets to sell seasonal produce. We support organic
gardening, permaculture design, and human-powered community building.
So if you want to meet other plant nerds and help start a program
focused on hyper-local food come join this planning meeting.