Solarize Southeast Outreach

0 vue

Tim

non lue,
24 mars 2010, 18:50:4524/03/2010
à Southeast Sustainability Committee
Hi All,

I have a stack of half-sheet flyers and about 30 door hangers for
Solarize Southeast. We were actually able to alter the ones left over
from last year and use them. If anyone has the inclination to hang-
door hangers, knock on doors or distribute in another way, please let
me know. The materials will be ready by the beginning of next week.
Let me know if you're interested in helping out.

Thanks,

Tim

Steve Couche

non lue,
24 mars 2010, 23:43:5424/03/2010
à southeast-sustain...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim,
Good seeing you the other day. I can pass out a few here in Reed
neighborhood.
I can also make a presentation at our Neighborhood Association meeting, so
maybe some fliers would also be good.

Steve

> --

Répondre à tous