Solar World Tour

Tim

Oct 26, 2009, 2:02:12 PM10/26/09
to Southeast Sustainability Committee
Hi All,

Solar World, a manufacturer of solar electric products, is offering us
a tour of their production facility in Hillsboro. The tour will be
Thursday, November 5, at 9 AM. The tour itself will last about an
hour.

This is meant especially to thank anyone who helped out with Solarize
Portland but there's plenty of room for others if you're interested.
Please let me know if you would like to sign up.

Solar World Tour
Thursday, November 5th, 9 AM

Thanks,

Tim

Jeff H

Oct 29, 2009, 2:38:59 PM10/29/09
to Southeast Sustainability Committee
Hey Tim:

Thanks for setting this up, it sounds cool! Could you tell me where
the facility is located? I'm interested but i do have work that day
and would have limited time.

Thanks! :)
Jeff

Tim

Oct 29, 2009, 3:13:29 PM10/29/09
to Southeast Sustainability Committee
Hey Jeff, and all,

Here's the address of the plant. We'll figure out carpooling once we
know who all is going.

25300 NW Evergreen Road
Hillsboro, OR 97124

They said we can bring up to 20 people. I only have two rsvp's so
far, so if you're not able to attend please invite your friends. I'd
like to take at least a handful.

Thanks,

Tim