Sustainable Sellwood Listserve Signup/SPAM Prevention

Philip Krain

Feb 25, 2010, 12:49:37 AM2/25/10
to Philip Krain
Hello all,

We, at Sustainable Sellwood, wanted to check in with you all to make sure you would like to be on the Sustainable Sellwood Listserve.  My last email sent was reported as SPAM by one individual of the 100 folks on the listserve.  It was the only time since inception...We will continue to try to minimize our emails.

In order to keep SMILE's website off server Black Ball lists, it has been strongly recommended that each individual interested in receiving emails sign themselves up through the Sellwood.org listserve subscription link.  If you have trouble with this link, please email/call me directly and I can initiate your subscription process.  You will still need to confirm approval through the system.

http://sellwood.org/lists/

I apologize for the inconvenience and/or SPAM, depending on one's viewpoint.

btw...There are some very interesting things coming through Sustainable Sellwood.  It should be very exciting, SO PLEASE RESIGN UP!
we also have a "Sustainable Sellwood" Facebook Group set up...Join us!
We will be on KBOO's Locus Focus next Monday at 10:30.
Green Drinks March 3rd @ 6:00 at Muddy Rudder with Sellwood's Naomi's Organic and Riverhouse CSA
Green Cup Second Wednesday's at 8:30 at Blue Kangaroo
Green Drinks April 3rd, (tentative) with Mark Lakeman, Founder of City Repair
Green Drinks with Sam Adams May 5th

Cheers,

Philip Krain
Sustainable Sellwood Community

liz / montavilla sustainability

Feb 26, 2010, 9:41:42 AM2/26/10
to southeast-sustain...@googlegroups.com
Hello there - I just signed up!

--
Thank you,
Liz

Sustainability Chair |  Montavilla Neighborhood Association