October Meeting

John Nunemaker

Oct 1, 2010, 10:20:52 AM10/1/10
to south...@googlegroups.com
Picked a few days. Let me know what works. We can meet at OLHQ again.

http://www.doodle.com/sz8a44umvi6b4327

jnunemaker

Oct 3, 2010, 9:23:20 PM10/3/10
to SouthBend.rb
It looks like tomorrow at 6pm works best for the most people. Everyone
still in if we plan on it?

Jon Hoyt

Oct 3, 2010, 9:28:33 PM10/3/10
to south...@googlegroups.com
I'm in...

Jerry Richardson

Oct 3, 2010, 9:39:22 PM10/3/10
to south...@googlegroups.com
Hellz yeahz.

Jerry

Nolan Brubaker

Oct 3, 2010, 11:23:06 PM10/3/10
to south...@googlegroups.com
Yep.

John Nunemaker

Oct 3, 2010, 11:25:50 PM10/3/10
to south...@googlegroups.com
Ok, lets plan on it. Feel free to show up any time. Steve and I should be there most of the day.

David Dickinson

Oct 4, 2010, 7:50:37 AM10/4/10
to south...@googlegroups.com
John,

Thanks for the invite. Unfortunately we're out if town on vacation. I look forward to the next one.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone

David Dickinson
VP Research & Technology

Global Access Point
6561 Lone Wolf Dr.
South Bend, IN. 46628

jeremy.n...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2010, 8:24:49 AM10/4/10
to south...@googlegroups.com
Change of plans for me, I won't be able to make it tonight.  Next time.

Jeremy Friesen

John Scofield

Oct 4, 2010, 8:26:46 AM10/4/10
to south...@googlegroups.com
I am out of town, but don't have any plans so far for November.  I look forward to meeting you guys.

Cheers,

John