Gigapixel js image viewer

Jon Hoyt

Feb 26, 2010, 9:09:49 AM2/26/10
to south...@googlegroups.com
Was wondering if any of you guys had run across something like this http://www.krpano.com/ but done in javascript (here's a site that uses it http://www.dresden-26-gigapixels.com/dresden26GP)? I basically need to take a 18900 × 14325 pixel image, turn it into tiles, and then present in a nice fashion with an "index" for quickly getting to specific spots in the image + normal pan/tilt/zoom controls. If there isn't a js solution out there yet I wouldn't mind getting an estimate from a js guru to get it done, and I'm pretty sure my client would be willing to opensource the code afterwards.

Jon Hoyt