Monday Meetup

Christopher Gutteridge

Mar 5, 2011, 8:29:33 AM3/5/11
to southampton...@googlegroups.com
It's that time of the Month again, time for the Monday meet up.

I may not be able to make it as I've got a huge day on Monday, we're
launching the Southampton University Open Data service, publishing
everything from bus stops to vending machines to payments! I'm looking
forward to what cool things people do with out data...

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/1248

You should read the ECS Web Team blog: http://blogs.ecs.soton.ac.uk/webteam/

Stephen A Bishop

Mar 5, 2011, 1:38:08 PM3/5/11
to southampton...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris

That open data event sounds good. How do people access the date. or are you going to do a presentation about it at one of our meetings. ;-)

Steve

--
Southampton Developers Group! #sodev

Cell/Mobile                        +44 752 668 3768

Call me for free from your land line by clicking on this link and then entering your telephone number. (No Cell/Mobile calls please)
http://www.jajah.com/StephenBishop

Christopher Gutteridge

Mar 5, 2011, 1:55:26 PM3/5/11
to southampton...@googlegroups.com