I own an 8’ x 4’ 150W Chinese laser cutter situated between Poole and Bournemouth in an industrial

Paul Shroom

Nov 15, 2016, 2:29:41 PM11/15/16
to SoutHACKton

I own an 8’ x 4’ 150W Chinese laser cutter situated between Poole and Bournemouth in an industrial unit.

My web address for my laser cutting business is www.lasercut4u.com

If anyone is interested in getting their projects cut please get in touch.

I’ll have to look into it, but there may be a possibility of using my laser cutter with possible supervision by myself at a discounted rate to our normal cutting service.

If anyone is interested in this opportunity please let me know what your plans are and maybe we can collaborate in some way.

All the best Paul

u...@lasercut4u.com
07838 125 944