AttributeError : 'Apps' object has no attribute 'app_store'

Akash S

Oct 19, 2014, 9:18:37 PM10/19/14
to south...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

1. I installed South through pip.
2. I added south in the INSTALLED_APPS.
3. I ran the command "python manage.py schemamigration blog --initial". It added all the models and the rest of the message said "created 0008_initial.py. You can now apply this migration with: ./manage.py migrate blog"
4. I ran the command "python manage.py migrate blog". But that created an error "no such table: south_migrationhistory"
5. So i ran the command "python manage.py syncdb" to create its own migration table. But its not executing and showing the error
     "AttributeError : 'Apps' object has no attribute 'app_store' "

I tried everything i could to resolve this.
Thanks!

Andrew Godwin

Oct 20, 2014, 1:49:41 PM10/20/14
to south...@googlegroups.com
Hi Akash,

The problem is not with South; some other app is failing when you're trying to run syncdb (I suspect you'll get the same error if you remove South from INSTALLED_APPS).

Andrew

Akash S

Oct 21, 2014, 2:17:42 PM10/21/14
to south...@googlegroups.com