Adding localflavor to introspection_plugins

1 view

Joseph Tricarico

Jun 2, 2014, 1:46:39 PM6/2/14
to south...@googlegroups.com
I recently upgraded South and had to add an introspection rule for localflavor.us.models.USStateField, which I imagine many others are also using. Considering that localflavor used to be in django.contrib, is this something that is mainstream enough to be considered for addition in the South codebase?

Andrew Godwin

Jun 2, 2014, 2:37:33 PM6/2/14
to south...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joseph,

Perhaps, but South is basically EOL'd pending the Django 1.7 release; there's no new big features planned to be added. If you want to submit a patch/pull request with support, though, I'll merge it when I find time.

Andrew