MONDAY PUPDATE: Ginger Still Lost

Nance WDOG

Jul 18, 2022, 12:03:13 PM7/18/22
to WDOG Google Group, north-s...@googlegroups.com, south-corvallis
My apologies for the lack of updates but I was unavailable the over the weekend.

Ginger is still Missing! She seems to have vanished as there have been no sightings after relentless searches by volunteers throughout the park, natural area and along the river banks.

No one is giving up hope as dogs are resilient, but a sighting is needed to direct the search.  Ginger’s home is on Witham Hill a few miles from Crystal Lake Sports Fields where she disappeared.  Please watch for her and call if you see her.

Ginger was last seen wearing a blue harness.

IMG_0527.jpeg

Sue Hirsch

Jul 18, 2022, 12:22:59 PM7/18/22
to wd...@googlegroups.com, South Corvallis

I just now had a small blondish, skruffy, thin-haired?, non-harnessed but many-tagged collar, older?, 15lb-ish dog come up to me in the grassy area at the end of Park st, at the top of the dirt staircase above South Willamette Park.  I was carrying turkey, and tried to give her some, see the tags, leash her, but my dog chased her/him off (back down the staircase).  I had not looked closely at Ginger photos yet.  I assume the real Ginger has a thick coat, and weighs more than 15 lbs. Monday 7/18/9:10am encounter......with some blond dog.

Nance WDOG

Jul 18, 2022, 12:30:12 PM7/18/22
to Sue Hirsch, South Corvallis, wd...@googlegroups.com
Ginger is larger. Closer to 45 lbs. A Chow-Mix.