Canning/other glass gone

Sue Hirsch

Feb 10, 2023, 4:42:51 PM2/10/23
to South Corvallis

Hi,

Just in the last few minutes, the untouched glass bins disappeared.  If you were hoping for canning jars, let me know, and I'll email you if they re-appear.  The Republic Repo Wagon is zipping around, so maybe all the cans/accessories have been picked up as part of the move out.

No, we're not moving.  But hopefully the lovely sofabed (that I never actively listed) will be picked up tomorrow, thanks to our amazing networking neighbor whose initials are MM.  :)  Und zen, ze amazing fair-nee-choor re-arranjzh-mont will bee-gin!  :)  (Marie Kondo, be d***ed)

sue