Survey to connect with neighbors in Tunison!

Whitney Iparraguirre

Apr 25, 2022, 12:14:48 PM4/25/22
to South Corvallis
Hello everyone! : )

My name is Whitney and I’m a resident of the Tunison neighborhood as of six months ago. I live in Chestnut Village. I’m looking to build stronger connections with all of you and was hoping you'd be interested in filling out this survey I created with a fellow resident. It’s brief, about 10 questions or so, and its intention is to discover what you like/would change about this neighborhood, what activities you’d like to engage in to build connection, and if you’d like to partake in a community barbecue in June. I so hope to hear from you all!

Warmly,

Whitney