Wrap up for Plant Fundraiser

BEEARA EDMONDS

May 22, 2022, 2:07:57 PM5/22/22
to South Corvallis Listserv
The fundraiser wasn’t quite as successful as the previous couple of years but I did manage to raise around $400 for the food bank and also share profusely plants with folks.

I have some plants, mostly berries still. Please come by for them, first come, first served. If you care to donate, please consider doing so directly with the food share or paying it forward in some way, but that’s totally optional.
The plants that are currently available and sitting at the end of our driveway, close to our house at 2017 SE Stone St. are:
yacon — an incredible tuber that is well worth finding space for in your vegetable patch
strawberries
rasperries
thornless blackberries
boysenberries
Josta berries (a cross between gooseberries and black current — quite lovely)
elecampagne, often grown for it’s medicinal root
Cape fuschia and
crocasmia.

There’s a fair amount of all these. If you come by and don’t find what you’re looking for, let me know and I may have more to share soon.

Happy growing!
Beeara