Diagonal bike signal at 99 and crystal lake drive

Nancy Betty Baumeister

Nov 12, 2022, 9:44:54 PM11/12/22
to South Corvallis
First in the state!

Nancy (Betty) Bee

"A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu

Cheryl Good

Nov 13, 2022, 3:30:03 PM11/13/22
to Nancy Towhee Baumeister, South Corvallis
So cool!  And that's gonna take a bit to get used to! But even so... so cool!

Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl Good
Connector,  Coach, Trainer/Facilitator
I always have time for
 you! Book me here!
Call/Text me at:
(541) 250.0471

Michael and I completed El Camino de Santiago - 500 miles in Spain in September this year.  If you like quirky homemade videos... check out our video blog here~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3WN9u4vCyT1VeHv_LZmwnQ