Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

zrato...@gmail.com

no leída,
14 sept 2021, 11:54:4914/9/21
a South Corvallis

Can anyone recommend to me an electrician they have used who
they like that can do some pretty simple electrical work.

I have a dead outlet and probably need a new circuit breaker
installed on my electric panel; but this is just a guess :)

I would prefer someone local in south-town, but it doesn't really
matter....

Thank you !
Michael Angerman

Carol Cina

no leída,
14 sept 2021, 23:45:2514/9/21
a zrato...@gmail.com,South Corvallis
HiMichael:

We always call Cam Johnson 541-929-2731, the electrician who did the electrical work for the coop when Colin was working produce there and also thereafter.  I don’t know if he’s still the coop’s electrician, but he’s ours.  He does excellent work and is a pleasure to be around.

Carol

Martha Perkins

no leída,
15 sept 2021, 12:17:2915/9/21
a zrato...@gmail.com,South Corvallis
Hi Michael,

When Cam was not available, he recommended RG Smith, located next to Imagine Coffee. RG Smith did work for us this year, and we had a very good experience. They do small jobs as well as large jobs.

Good wishes! Be well!

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar