Bee's Annual Plant Fundraiser -- This Weekend

BEEARA EDMONDS

May 12, 2022, 3:16:12 PM5/12/22
to South Corvallis Listserv
Bee's Annual Plant Fundraiser

For donations to the S. Corvallis Food Bank
This weekend, rain or shine:
Saturday & Sunday, 2:30 - 5:30
2017 SE Stone St., 4th driveway on the R, behind 2015. Please park on the street and bring flats to carry your plants. Also, I would happily take off your hands the smallest of pots, 4"s, only.

Some of what I've got: •Berries: strawberry, raspberry, boysenberry, Josta berry, thornless blackberry, red currant •Some vegetable starts such as delicata squash and other varieties, a wonderful Swiss Chard variety called Perpetual Spinach and lots of yacon, some lettuce, and peppers •Some herbs, medicinal and culinary: parsley, arnica, lemon balm, and miscellaneous others •Lots of perennials such as violets, asters, goldenrod, foxglove, Love-in-the-Mist, Jupiter's beard, borage, hellebore, bleeding hearts and Black eyed Susans... •Miscellaneous other things such as some vining hydrangea
Stop by, please, only during these hours.

BEEARA EDMONDS

May 14, 2022, 12:39:34 PM5/14/22
to South Corvallis Listserv
The weather forecast is promising!

Bee's Annual Plant Fundraiser

For donations to the S. Corvallis Food Bank
This weekend, rain or shine:
Saturday & Sunday, 2:30 - 5:30
2017 SE Stone St., 4th driveway on the R, behind 2015.
Please park on the street and bring flats to carry your plants.

Also, I would happily take off your hands the smallest of pots, 4"s, only.

Some of what I've got:
•Berries: strawberry, raspberry, boysenberry, Josta berry, thornless blackberry, red currant
•Some vegetable starts such as delicata squash and other varieties, a wonderful Swiss Chard variety called Perpetual Spinach and lots of yacon, some lettuce, and peppers
•Some herbs, medicinal and culinary: parsley, arnica, vervain, elecampagne, lemon balm, and miscellaneous others
•Lots of perennials such as violets, asters, goldenrod, foxglove, Love-in-the-Mist, Jupiter's beard, borage, hellebore, bleeding hearts and Black eyed Susans…
•Miscellaneous other things such as some vining hydrangea
Stop by, please, only during these hours.

Hope to see you!
Beeara

BEEARA EDMONDS

May 14, 2022, 10:31:51 PM5/14/22
to South Corvallis Listserv
What a day it was! Beautiful spring afternoon. Thanks for all who showed up for the fundraiser.

There are still plenty of plants to share. Come by even if you’re not able to donate. I’d love to share plants.
Ones I didn’t mention originally: lavender, rosemary, perennial collards, cape fuschia…

Tomorrow, 2:30 - 5:30...