Election Analysis - TONIGHT 11/15/22 @ 7 pm

Annette Mills

Nov 15, 2022, 12:45:57 PM11/15/22
to south-c...@googlegroups.com, 350 disc

It’s not too late to register for tonight’s program. Don’t miss hearing these local experts!

Invites YOU to…

ELECTION ANALYSIS:
Unraveling the 2022 Midterms

Tuesday, November 15, 2022
7:00 – 8:30 pm • Via Zoom

Register for the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_zEqZ0jFcQrmWBWCBewmnnw
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Panelists

Catherine Bolzendahl, Director, OSU School of Public Policy
Brent Steel, Distinguished Professor, OSU School of Public Policy
David Bernell, Associate Professor of Political Science, OSU School of Public Policy
Christopher Stout, Associate Professor of Political Science, OSU School of Public Policy

Some have called this year’s mid-term elections the most consequential in years.
At a time in our history when elections themselves are being questioned by significant numbers of citizens,
the importance of this year’s elections cannot be overestimated.

Please join us as our panelists help us understand the outcome of the Nov. 8th election
and what it means for the future of our state and our country.

Register TODAY for this important event!

image001.jpg
image003.jpg