April 11th Ward 3 Meeting Save the Date & Short Survey on Topics

Councilor Hyatt Lytle

Mar 22, 2023, 6:43:20 PM3/22/23
to South Corvallis, north-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends & Neighbors!
I am planning the first Ward 3 Meeting on Tuesday, April 11th and I want to know the top 3 City topics y'all are interested in hearing about for the Agenda.

I plan to have the following City Staff: Fire Chief, Ben Janes, Our new Police Chief, Jason Harvey, Community Development Director, Paul Bilotta and City Manager Mark Shepard on hand for a robust QA after presentations. Our resident Ward 3 Mayor Maughan will also be in attendance.

Below you will find a link to a short Google Survey so I can finalize topics with Staff and create the Agenda. I will also finalize details on a time and venue.

Thank you!
--
Hyatt Lytle, M.A.
Corvallis City Councilor Ward 3