Free: office chair, clean, green

Sue Hirsch

Nov 21, 2022, 7:26:32 PM11/21/22
to South Corvallis

The mate to the moss/lichen green steno chair is in front of 955 SE Park (near Goodpark).  This chair has armrests, and a normal size seat.  A steno chair is armless and smaller seat. It was deeply cleaned this summer.  No cat exposure, if you're allergic.  Since rain is expected, we'll bring it in at night and any wet days.  Feel free to inquire by email.  It's dated, possibly fits in the category of "back when stuff was made to high quality".

I'll be getting rid of a lot of clothing, size 8-12, if anyone has a craving.  But if you're that size, you've likely had lots of offers. Cats Meow is the more realistic destination.  Wish I had more to offer, since this is one more email in your inbox.  Hoping for cleaner air soon.  We were in Orange mid day, now we're high Yellow.

Dan Crall

Nov 21, 2022, 7:52:57 PM11/21/22
to suehi...@zoho.com, South Corvallis
Chair is spoken for/gone.  Thank you, Sue!
dan

On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 4:26 PM 'Sue Hirsch' via South Corvallis <south-c...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

The mate to the moss/lichen green steno chair is in front of 955 SE Park (near Goodpark).  This chair has armrests, and a normal size seat.  A steno chair is armless and smaller seat. It was deeply cleaned this summer.  No cat exposure, if you're allergic.  Since rain is expected, we'll bring it in at night and any wet days.  Feel free to inquire by email.  It's dated, possibly fits in the category of "back when stuff was made to high quality".

I'll be getting rid of a lot of clothing, size 8-12, if anyone has a craving.  But if you're that size, you've likely had lots of offers. Cats Meow is the more realistic destination.  Wish I had more to offer, since this is one more email in your inbox.  Hoping for cleaner air soon.  We were in Orange mid day, now we're high Yellow.

Dan Crall - Station Manager, Program Director, DJ Coordinator
KORC Community Radio for Corvallis - 105.9 FM or korcfm.com