Chop Shop Cop Flop: GOOD NEWS!

Owen Dell

Nov 4, 2022, 6:47:42 PM11/4/22
to South Corvallis
Hello everyone,

We have a team of eight people who are willing to get involved with this matter. In order to avoid overloading the South Corvallis Google Group with detailed planning emails, I am going to take the nitty-gritty stuff off line and send just to our active members. As necessary I will also update everyone on the Google Group.

We are working to get a group of at least 10 people to speak at the upcoming City Council meeting this Monday evening, November 7th. If you are interested in taking part in this, either in person or remotely, please let me know and I will add you to our list. We will be planning our presentations over this weekend, so time is tight.

Many thanks to all, and fingers crossed for a quick and painless solution to this problem.

Let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns.

Owen

Owen E. Dell, RLA, ASLA
Owen Dell & Associates, LLC
Landscape Architect • Educator • Author • Photographer
Oregon Registered Landscape Architect No. LA798

QUOTE OF THE DAY

No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into
account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.
Isaac Asimov
scientist and writer (1920-1992)