Found cat

Katherine Edmonds

Sep 21, 2021, 2:32:26 AM9/21/21
to South Corvallis
We found a very sweet cat on the island across from crystal lake boat ramp tonight. We did a full moon paddle and heard it meowing from the boat ramp when we finished. She was happy to ride back across the river on our paddle board and seems well fed and clean. Hopefully the cats owners are out there somewhere. I am little worried she came from the Peoria side. So not sure how to get the word out to those folks. Any ideas welcome. If you recognize this cat let me know. She is at our place tonight and we will take her to heartland tomorrow to see if she is chipped.