I found a rear bike light

Jay Thatcher

Sep 8, 2021, 3:40:43 PM9/8/21
to South Corvallis

Yesterday, I found a rear bike light on the path between Crystal Lake Storage and SE Chester Ave.  Maybe it's yours!  Call me to describe it in more detail.

--

Jay Thatcher

SmartCyclingCorvallis.com League Cycling Instructor #4023 with the League of American Bicyclists
Sport Official, North American Fastpitch Association, Mid-Valley Soccer Referees Association, and Mid-Valley Softball Umpires Association
Member, Corvallis Friends Meeting

http://www.bikeleague.org/ridesmart
pronouns: he/him/our

465 SE Bridgeway
Corvallis, OR 97333
(541)758-9333 home number for voice messages or to actually talk to me

For she is a reflection of eternal light,
a spotless mirror of the working of God,
and an image of his goodness.

Wisdom 7:26